One of my favorite things to do is to take a long, hot, soaking, meditative bubble bath. So, when we install a tub like this one, I get a serious case of bathtub envy. What’s to be envious of? Take your pick of features:
- Deep, drop-in design with a built in pillow
- 72” length so you can be completely immersed
- Eleven hydrotherapy jets with three speeds to massage your neck, back, legs and feet
- 384 air ports from 21 injectors produce air bubbles that soothe your body, boost cardiac output, open pores and improve circulation
- Inline heater so the water stays hot as long as you want
- Underwater mood lighting with multiple color choices
- Aromatherapy option diffuses your choice of fragrance through the air bubble system
- Acrylic grab handles
See what I mean? What a great tub! I want one!
We used blue pearl granite for the tub deck. To fully appreciate the beauty of the granite, it needs to be seen in person. It contains specks of quartz that glisten with a blue tint with the play of the light on the polished surface of the stone, and is a striking addition to the room.
Veined blue marble was incorporated on the walls and floor. The modern, streamlined shower features a frameless door and pebble floor. With the addition of a furniture-look cabinet and a beautiful custom-built mirror, this bathroom is the ultimate place to retreat and relax.
Please see our web site for more ideas for custom bathrooms as well as our design and build services.
A custom master bath, you know you want one!
Let me know if you have questions.